Yoodley is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Whether you are having a family get together or thinking of opening a restaurant of your own, Vertical Pellet Smokers are the best stop for all your barbecue destinations. For the love of smoked and grilled food, we have reviewed Best Vertical Pellet Smokers. These Pellet Smokers are best known for their aromatic smokey flavor. You can cook turkeys, racks of ribs, pork butts, chickens and so many more tasty dishes in the chamber. Cooking food low and slow results in evenly cooked smoke-infused food and juicy meat.
Dyna-Glo DGO1176BDC-D – Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker
The Dyna-Glo DGO1176BDC-D is one of the best vertical pellet smokers, it is conveniently designed with a wide range of amalgamated features that could transform your grilling and smoking experience. The smoker has 784 square inches of smoking area and total cooking space of 1,176 square inches, which is quite enough for large families, big occasions, restaurants, etc.
This large capacity, multi-functional BBQ machine has an offset design that keeps the direct heat away from the food, which is ideal for slow-cooking. The key to getting the best smokey flavor is to cook food low and slow.
The Dyna-Glo DGO1176BDC-D charcoal vertical pellet smoker has an automatic ignition system that makes the starting process quite simple and easy. The stainless steel temperature gauge has a unique ‘Smoke Zone’ indicator that allows the user to find an ideal temperature for infusing smoke flavor in the food. Smokestack features an adjustable flue for temperature control and also boosts cooking precision.
Cleaning made Easy
The removable ashtray might not be a highlighting feature from the perspective of a buyer, but it sure does help with cleanup. Thanks to the porcelain coated charcoal chamber, the stuck food comes out easily making the whole cleaning process easy-breezy.
- Removable steel ash pan
- Maintenance-free cooking for hours
- Long life and durability
- One year limited warranty
- 15,000 BTU heavy-duty cast iron burner
- Built-in stainless steel thermometer
- Six height-adjustable cooking grates
- 25 pounds of capacity per grate
- Charcoal and ash management system
- The charcoal chamber is built from porcelain-enameled steel
- Smoke Zone’ feature for infusing ideal smoke flavor
- An easy-to-read gauge helps in achieving perfectly smoked food
- Offset design indirectly distributes heat which is ideal for slow-cooking
|Cooking Area||1,176 sq. in.|
|Product Dimensions||20.2 x 34.52 x 47.03 inches|
Pit Boss Grills are owned by Dansons Inc. that was established in 1999. They have been manufacturing high-quality grills that are strong and durable. Their 7-series smoker is one of the best vertical pellet smokers.
The grill offers five porcelain-coated cooking grates in its vertical chamber. With a massive 1,548 sq. in of cooking capacity, this vertical pellet smoker is an ideal choice for big families, restaurants, offices, etc.
This versatile grill by Pit Boss has a temperature range of 150-400°F and is capable of smoking low and slow for hours. The digital temperature control offers ten preset settings, allowing you to program it as per your desirable heat.
It also includes a LED screen at the bottom, making it convenient to read off the internal temperature. With the help of 300-watt igniter, this smoker starts and shuts down automatically.
The monitoring process has been made easy by Pit Boss vertical pellet smoker. The large see-through windows make monitoring the cooking process easy and convenient for users.
- Rust resistant
- Robust construction
- Five-year warranty
- Incredible durability
- Over 20700 BTU of heat
- Porcelain-coated water pan
- Accurate digital temperature control
- Auto start and shutdown option
- Hopper can hold up to 40-pounds of pellets
- Double-wall blanket insulation avoids heat from escaping
- Five porcelain-coated cast-iron cooking racks
- Large windows for monitoring the cooking process easily
- Stylish high grade, painted steel body with an amazing copper finish
|Cooking Area||1,548 square inches|
|Fuel Type||Wood pellets|
|Product Dimensions||28 x 29 x 53 inches|
Weber is one of the most well-known brands in the barbecue business, and their vertical charcoal smoker has been designed to make smoking easy and fun by anyone who loves to grill. The 22-inch Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker is built from high-quality, porcelain-enameled steel and rust-resistant metal legs.
Weber’s smokey mountain cooker is one of the most unique looking vertical smokers ever. The bullet-shaped body looks quite interesting. Also, the quality of Weber grills has always been amazing. This particular unit is built from high-quality, porcelain-coated steel and the legs are made from rust-resistant metal. The smoker not only looks good but also performs very well.
Huge water pan
Weber smokey mountain cooker comes with an extra-large water pan that helps in maintaining the heat in the smoker for an all-day smoking process.
- Bullet-shaped unique style
- Sturdy, solid construction
- Easy to assemble
- Porcelain-enameled steel body
- Rust-resistant metal legs
- Ample cooking space holds a lot of food
- Two (22.5 in.) steel-plated cooking grates
- Multi-level internal smoking chamber
- Heat controlling damper system
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Multiple vents for a smooth flow of air
- Extra-large water pan
- Two durable, heat resistant handles
- Fuel door for easy refueling
- Ten years warranty on bowl and lid
- Five years warranty on the cleaning system
- Two years warranty on remaining parts
|Cooking Area||726 sq. in.|
|Product Dimensions||24.00 x 23.00 x 48.50 inches|
The Masterbuilt 30-inch Outdoor Digital Electric Smoker can cook two turkeys, four racks of ribs, four pork butts, and six chickens all at the same time. It comes with a patented woodchip loading system. Users don’t need to open the main compartment of the smoker to refill the wood chips. For this purpose, a separate door has been given. This helps in keeping the smoking process completely undisturbed. This electric smoker is effortless to operate and very easy to clean.
Masterbuilt MB20071117 digital electric smoker has a large cooking space that allows you to put four racks of different food items at once. The smoker has a tremendous capacity of cooking two turkeys, four racks of ribs, four pork butts, and six chickens all at once. As a result, the users will be able to cook for at least 4-5 people at the same time.
The whole body of Masterbuilt MB20071117 digital electric smoker is fully insulated that works like magic to hold the temperature throughout the cooking process. Smoking execution of a smoker relies upon how well the insulation works
This electric smoker comes with brilliant insulation and a temperature control panel. As a result, you will be able to cook food perfectly, whether you are a beginner or an expert.
- Durable construction
- Patented woodchip loading system
- Convenient for beginners as well as for experts
- Easy installation
- Well insulated body maintains necessary heat
- Spacious smoking compartment
- Four chrome-plated racks
- Even spacing between racks to accommodate large slabs of meat
- The built-in electric element allows temperature control
- Controls are located on the top for convenience
- Fully digital interface to configure all the settings
- Integrated thermostat control for consistent smoking
|Product Dimensions||19.88 x 20.47 x 33.26 inches|
Pit Barrel Co. Cooker is a vertical pellet smoker that features vertical methods of cooking. By hanging the meat on a hook and using a convection style cooking method that nicely circulates heat from down up, making the juices from the meat drip down to the water pan which ultimately leads to the creation of smoke clouds that will infuse a rich smokey flavor in the food.
The Pit Barrel Cooker comes with a steel grill grate that allows you to explore different grilling options. By using this grate, you can cook salmon, pizza, or anything else of your choice in the cooking chamber. The higher or lower positioning of grate leads to effective temperature control.
It does not matter whether you are cooking your meat by hanging it or with the help of grill grates, you will always get that nice smoky flavor in your food.
This simple-looking, steel drum design Pit Barrel Cooker stands out from the rest vertical pellet smokers because of its effective functioning. This 30-gallon vertical barrel is built from 18-gauge steel. It is coated with porcelain to add more strength and make it rust-resistant. The vertical design smoker allows great circulation of heat that results in evenly cooked food with a nice smokey flavor.
- Huge charcoal basket
- Durable product
- Optimal air ventilation
- Simple yet effective design
- Evenly cooked food from all sides
- Cook your food two-ways: hanging & grilling
- Easy to operate, ideal for beginners
- Porcelain enamel coating that lasts for a lifetime
- Convection style cooking delivers juicy and tender meat
- Temperature ranges from 275 to 310 degrees Fahrenheit
- Airtight construction allows you to achieve a nice smokey flavor
- The versatile cooker comes with a steel grate, allows you to explore grilling options
|Model||Pit Barrel Cooker Package|
|Product Dimensions||21 x 21 x 31.1 inches|
Read more: Best Gas Grills Under $500