Yoodley is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If you are an Android user and love getting hands-on experience with different apps before their official release, the beta program might interest you. Through the beta program, you can get early access to different apps even before the developers release them to the general population.
However, with beta apps, you must be mindful of numerous aspects. For instance, these apps aren’t as stable as the actual versions and can frequently crash on your devices. Another thing that’s pretty prevalent regarding beta programs is the “Beta Program is Currently Full” error message appearing on your screen.
This guide will take you through all the possible reasons and fixes for the “Beta Program is Currently Full” error. But before moving ahead, let us look at the meaning of the Beta Program to understand the problem better.
What Does Beta Program Mean?
A beta program, also known as a beta version, is an incomplete form of a program or an app that is generally distributed among selected users for quality checks before putting it out in public.
Generally, when a developer works on an app or software from scratch, he makes a small number of people(but sometimes the beta version is exposed to the general public) test the beta version of it, which is usually a 90% finished program.
From this testing, the developing team takes suggestions and recommendations from the testers to introduce new features to the program and mend the flaws.
These beta programs sometimes accompany web pages allowing users to post their feedback. Some developers release more than one beta version for one program, each enriched with updates introduced per user feedback.
Once the beta testing is done, the program undergoes a series of final testing and changes before being available to the general population for download and use.
What Causes the Beta Program is Currently Full Error?
Now that you know the true meaning of a beta program, it’s time to move towards the “Beta Program is Currently Full” error message you generally encounter with your apps.
First, let us look at the primary reason that causes this error message to appear on your screen. As mentioned earlier, the Beta version of a program is just a test program and is generally meant for a small fraction of people.
Due to this, the developers of the beta program tune it to be available for download to a limited number of people. For example, if a beta program is allowed to only 100 beta testers, the moment it reaches 100 downloads, a message saying “Beta Program is Currently Full” will start appearing on the user’s screen.
So, if you also see this error message, rest assured that you are not among the first 100 lucky users. But don’t worry; you just need to wait till some other group leaves the Beta program. You can then join and enjoy it all you want.
Fixing the Beta Program Is Currently Full Error
If you are seeing the “Beta Program is Currently Full” Message on your screen and can’t get rid of this message no matter how hard you try, our 4 step-by-step methods will help you fix this error without much hassle.
Method #1: Using Browser to Join Beta Program
If you cannot download the beta version of an app from Google Play Store, you can try joining it from a browser. This might allow you to use the beta version even if the program is full.
Here is what you need to do for this:
- Open Chrome or any other browser on your device and go to “Google.com.”
- Type “App Name + Beta Program” in the search bar. For instance, if you want to join the beta program for WhatsApp, put WhatsApp Beta Program in the search bar.
- Locate and select the “Beta Program link” to Play Store from the search results.
- Once you are on the Beta Program page, choose “Join Beta” to get the Beta version of your desired app.
Method #2: Using APKMirror to Get Beta App
You can download the beta app using APKMirror to fix the Beta Program is Currently Full error. APKMirror is a reliable third-party program library available to millions of users around the globe. This platform has the beta versions of hundreds of apps available for download.
Follow these steps to get Beta apps using APKMirror.
- Navigate to the APKMirror website using Chrome or any other browser on your device.
- Use the search bar at the top to find the app you want the Beta version of.
- Choose the option appearing at the top of the search results.
- Click the app version you wish to download from the search results before you.
- Select the architecture of your CPU and get the software depending on it. You can determine the architecture of your CPU using CPU-Z.
- Download and get the “Beta APK” of the app of your choice.
- Ensure to disable unknown app resources to install from third-party sources on your device.
Once the beta app is downloaded, you will no longer see the “Beta Program is Currently Full” message on your screen.
Method #3: Joining APKMirror RSS Feed
As mentioned earlier, a Beta program is generally meant for a fixed number of users. So, if you don’t want to miss your spot, it’s essential to keep yourself up to date on all the beta implementation updates.
For this, you can join the RSS Feed provided by APKMirror. It has all the latest information on beta updates in the market and will inform you once a Beta Program is completed.
All you need to do to join the APKMirror RSF Feed is to follow the steps below.
- Download the “RSS Feed reader” on your device.
- Copy the APKMirror vendor link for the app of your choice and add it at the end.
- Paste the copied link in the RSS feed reader.
- Hit the “Subscribe” button to get a subscription to the RSS feed. This way, you will be notified about the availability of the beta updates.
- Whenever you get an update, select the APKMirror link to download the latest beta version of your desired app.
The “Beta Program is Currently Full” message will disappear from your screen.
Conclusion – What Is Beta Program? (Beta Program Is Currently Full)
In this guide on what is Beta program (Beta program is currently full), we have looked into the meaning of a Beta program. We have also discussed what causes the “Beta Program is Full” error and given an in-depth analysis of some possible fixes for this issue.
Did you find this guide helpful? If yes, share it with others, and do let us know in the comments section about the method that has worked for you. Have a good day!