Yoodley is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Do you want to open your Calculator App and you are struggling with your password?? Well, you are not alone in this; many people ask the same question, as it’s hard to remember different passwords for different apps.
In this article, we will give you all the instructions to open a Calculator App without using a password on your android phones and iPhone devices. So, without wasting time, let’s jump into the topic.
What Is the Calculator App?
Calculator App is a secret vault app that hides your personal images, files, videos, and essential documents. This app enables you to restrict everyone’s access to hidden pictures and files.
Apparently, it looks like a regular Calculator App for simple multiplication, division, and addition. But Secret App is a security app that allows you to have a safe corner in your phone. It has a specific password, and it can directly lead to your secret chamber in your IOS and Android.
For this purpose, you need to download the app, run and select a suitable password for you. Whether it is some digits or a calculation, unfortunately, some people tend to need help remembering their password and attempt countless times to open the App.
As you know, it is a security app that cannot easily decrypt. It leads people to insert different passwords desperately. If you find yourself in a similar situation, read this article until the end, and you will find answers to all your queries.
How To Open The Calculator App Without Using A Password?
Though you cannot access or retrieve your password, there are some ways to reset your password to access your encrypted data. These include:
- Entering a unique code to get to password recovery mode.
- Resetting your app and gaining access to specific encrypted data.
Method #1: Using the Password Recovery Mode
You can open your Calculator App, but first, you must enter a unique code. Then, it’ll give access to the recovery screen. But this way can only be successful if you have a registered email id in the app or have set up a secret answer as a backup plan.
If you have done one of the above steps, you can follow this step-by-step tutorial to open your Calculator App.
- First, open your Calculator app on your phone.
- Second, enter the pin of similar double digits and press the ( = ) equal at the end.
- The pin for the android system is 11223344 plus enter =.
- And it works for most Calculator Apps, but if you have the “Calculator+ App,” then your password will be different, i.e., “238954285”.
- After that, you’ll have a recovery screen of the app.
- There are again two options for you.
- You can opt to type your secret answer and enter the “Confirm” button and have access to your vault app.
- Second, you can use the email recovery method; you need to press the “Send” button to receive a verification code named “Forgotten Password” through your registered email address.
- You can now check your email to get the verification code or forgotten password. There is a possibility that you do not receive anything. In that case, check the spam folder to find your desired message.
- If you have a verification code or password, copy it and enter it into your Calculator App.
- Then, press the “Confirm” button. After that, you’ll be notified to enter a 4-digit new password. Enter the new password and write it in some other place or send it to your friend to avoid any difficulty in the future.
Eventually, the new Calculator App password will reset. Now, you can open the app and access your hidden files by applying a new password.
Method #2: Opening Calculator App By Clearing Data and Cache
There is another method to open your Calculator App without a password. If you don’t have a registered email id or cannot answer the secret information section, then you can go for this option.
You can clear your app data and cache. It’ll help you restore the whole original app just like downloading it now. In this way, Calculator App asks you to enter the new password rather than asking you for the old password. But there is risk involved in this type of password recovery.
Some Calculator apps can also clear up all your private data involving images, videos, and files. This method is quiet and unpredictable, but if you still want to try it, follow this step-by-step guide till the end. First, we need to go to the app settings on your android device.
- Navigate to the App section on your phone. You’ll have a whole list of apps before you.
- Find and open the “Calculator App.”
- Press the “Storage and Cache” option.
- Choose the “Clear Data” or “Clear Cache” option from the next screen.
- You have a brand new Vault App in its default setting.
- Now, you can enter a new password and access your hidden files if they are still available.
- Once you have decided on one option from these two, follow all the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
Conclusion – How Do I Unlock My Calculator App if I Forgot My Password?
Using the solutions explained above, you can retrieve your secret data in Calculator App. We discussed everything regarding this issue, and we tried to make sure to include every possible solution for your problem. I hope that this article will be helpful in many ways.
You can enjoy the privacy of having a secret vault to save your important data without fear of losing your data because of a password.