Yoodley is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The new music video is part of Apple’s campaign to promote its new lineup, which was unveiled on Tuesday. It is now available on the singer’s official YouTube page, though Apple also posted a separate 38-second ad clip to show the music video’s creation.
The company highlighted the use of the new model’s Pro Res 4K Log and USB-C external drive compatibility in the clip. As noted by Apple, it also used 5x zoom on iPhone 15 Pro Max.
Apple shared the complete details of the unit in the event:
- More advanced 48MP main camera with a larger sensor than standard iPhone 15 models; Comes with new nanoscale coating for lens flare reduction.
- Allows shooting in 48MP HEIF
- 3x Telephoto camera at 77-millimeter focal length for iPhone 15 Pro
- 5x Telephoto camera at a 120-millimeter focal length for iPhone 15 Pro Max; 25% larger sensor than iPhone 14 Pro Max
- f/2.8 aperture for iPhone 15 Pro Max
- New anti-reflective coating of iPhone 15 Pro’s Ultra Wide camera
- ProRes 4k up to 60fps
This is not the first time Apple partnered with the singer, who also made other iPad ads for the Cupertino giant. Using music videos to promote its product is also not a first for Apple. Aside from Rodrigo, the iPhone maker also teamed up with the South Korean girl group NewJeans in July to shoot their new single “ETA” using the iPhone 14 Pro.