Yoodley is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
3 Steps to Connect Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 Bluetooth Speaker
There are plenty of good Bluetooth speakers available in today’s market with stellar features.
However, since most people like taking their music everywhere, small Bluetooth systems are all the rage right now. Unfortunately, small Bluetooth devices usually pack in very little power and bass.
However, there is one exception. And that is the Wonderboom 2, which stands a class above the rest. Even though it is small in size, it still packs in a ton of power to produce the most prominent sound. In addition to this, the sleek looks of these waterproof speakers make them the best speakers today.
So after reading several reviews, you may have gotten yourself the Wonderboom 2 speakers. How do you connect it to your smartphone? By connecting the two devices via Bluetooth, of course!
This article will walk you through 3 steps for connectivity to help you start enjoying the music through your speakers.
Step #1: Switch On the Bluetooth on Your Phone
- First, find the settings tool from the home screen on your iPhone or Android device and see the Bluetooth settings screen.
- Next, navigate through this menu and switch on your Bluetooth settings.
- Alternatively, you could also try navigating to the “Apps” option in the “Settings” and find the “Wireless and Networks” section. From here, find the “Bluetooth” and switch it on.
Step #2: Ensure Your Wonderboom 2 is Switched On
- Once the Bluetooth is switched on in your device, power up the speaker by pressing the “Power” button on your speaker.
- Ensure your smartphone is in “Bluetooth Pairing” mode to ensure a smooth connection. You can find the Bluetooth option on top of the speaker.
- If you are connecting your device with the speaker for the first time, you will see a small light rapidly blinking on the speaker. This will hint that your speaker is in “Pairing” mode.
- If you have previously paired the two devices together, the Bluetooth light will remain steady instead of frequent blinks. Either way, your speakers need to be in “Pairing” mode to ensure connectivity.
- Once your phone is in “Pairing” mode, you need to put your speaker in “Pairing” mode as well. It would help if you did this by long-pressing the “Bluetooth” button. After a few seconds, you should hear a sound to indicate your speaker is in “Pairing” mode.
- If you cannot hear the sound, try pressing down on the button harder till you hear the sound.
Step #3: Connect the Two Devices Together
- Once the phone and the speaker are in “Pairing” mode, browse through the “Available Bluetooth Devices” on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Find the “Wonderboom 2” in this list and tap on this option. A few seconds later, you can connect your device to the speaker, and it will be visible as “connected.”
- Once you have paired the two devices via Bluetooth, you will not have to repeat the process each time you switch them on. Instead, they will automatically connect when switched on.
- If your device has been successfully connected and paired to each other, you will hear a slight sound from the speaker.
- Once this is done, you can play all your desired tunes from the iPhone or Android phone and boost it through the Wonderboom 2 Bluetooth speaker.
Note: Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is fully charged before pairing to connect the devices without hindrances.
How to Connect the Wonderboom 2 Speakers to PC/TV
The thing about the Wonderboom 2 speaker is that it is a strictly wireless device. This means the only way to connect the speaker to your device is with Bluetooth.
Unfortunately, most TV sets do not have an in-built Bluetooth transmitter for connectivity. So how do you connect your Wonderboom 2 speaker to your PC/TV without Bluetooth? Luckily, we’ve got your answer.
Method #1: By Using a Bluetooth Adapter
Connecting your Wonderboom 2 speakers to your PC/TV might seem a bit tricky at first.
This is because most PCs and TVs do not support the functioning of wireless speakers. Fortunately, you can easily enjoy all your favorite tunes straight from the big screen by using a Bluetooth adapter!
A USB Bluetooth adapter works by using a jack plug to connect with the Bluetooth speaker. This connection might not be wireless like with Bluetooth. However, you can still enjoy high-quality sounds on your PC and TV.
Moreover, you can easily find these Bluetooth adapters online as well as in-store hardware shops for an affordable price. This way, you effortlessly connect your PC/TV to your Wonderboom 2 speakers in a hassle-free way!
Pro Tip: Before you decide to buy the adapter of your choice, make sure the model is compatible with your PC/TV. A little research goes a long way and can even help you save money by choosing the right product.
Method #2: By Using a Two-Faced 3.5mm Aux Cable
Yet another easy way to connect your Wonderboom 2 speakers to your PC/TV is by using a two-faced 3.5mm aux cable.
All you need to do is insert one of its sides to your Bluetooth speaker and insert the other one in your PC/TV’s jack port. The whole process will take less than 2 minutes, and it can really be the solution you need in such situations.
Moreover, you can also use this cable to connect your Bluetooth speakers to other devices as well!
Pairing the Wonderboom 2 speakers with Bluetooth devices is an extremely easy task. However, by following the above two methods, you can stretch the speaker’s limitations and use them on other devices as well.
Additionally, you can also try these methods if the Bluetooth method does not work.
And that’s all, folks!
Pairing your Wonderboom 2 Bluetooth speaker for the first time might be a little complicated. However, once you have successfully connected the two devices for the first time, they will automatically connect henceforth without any manual help.
So go ahead and jam to all your favorite tunes!