Yoodley is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If you have a PIN for your account, customer care professionals can verify that you are who you say you are. This safeguards your account from unauthorized access and the theft of your personal information.
This security protocol is critical for customer service employees to adhere to. Using social engineering or a well-known scam method known as the “SIM switch,” criminals can deplete your bank account and collect all kinds of personal information if they fail to do so.
Scammers were able to steal $24 million worth of cryptocurrencies from an AT&T customer as a fantastic example of this scam’s workings.
Now that you know why your Verizon Account PIN number is important, let’s understand how you can find your Verizon Account PIN number.
How do I find my Verizon Account PIN number?
- Sign in to My Verizon using a web browser on a computer.
- Navigate to Account > Add-ons & applications > Verizon Cloud (near the top).
- Click Manage add-on from the ‘Verizon Cloud’ section.
- Select Verizon Cloud Access.
- Click Verizon Cloud online portal (in the ‘Access my Cloud’ section) from the ‘How to Access Verizon Cloud’ page.
- Select Settings.
- Select View PIN.
- Check your PIN (at the bottom).
How To Create A New Verizon Account PIN Number?
If you have not created a PIN call Verizon customer service and they will guide you through it. A more convenient thing to do is to change your PIN through your Verizon.com account. To do this, login to your Verizon.com account, hover to Account and click Security settings.
From there, select Account PIN, and under “Create custom PIN” and “Confirm custom PIN” type a new PIN you wish to create. Click “Save changes.”
Verizon Number Transfer PIN
A Verizon Number Transfer PIN is a PIN very different than the regular PIN used to verify your account ownership with customer service. The Number Transfer PIN is a number used to port out your phone number out of Verizon. This PIN has to be given to your new carrier along with your account number. The easiest way of generating a Verizon Number Transfer PIN is by doing it through the Verizon app for Android and iPhone.
- Download the MyVerizon app, and log on to your account.
- Tap Settings at the right-hand upper corner of the app.
- Login. Scroll down and select “Number Transfer PIN“.
- Tap “Generate PIN.”
How Do I Recover a Lost Password or Pin for My Verizon Wireless Account?
As always, forgetting a piece of your log-in information might be a bit unpleasant and inconvenient. To begin the process of resetting your password, Verizon asks for your 10-digit phone number. Enter your phone number and area code, and then follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password if you’ve forgotten your user ID as well.
A smartphone of some form appears to be the norm nowadays. And in most cases, a contract plan is the only way to get service on one. There are other alternatives, including Verizon Wireless, which provides its clients with more dependable service. However, what if you’ve misplaced your Verizon account password? What about a user name? You’ll be back in your account in no time if you follow the instructions in this article.
Recovering A Forgotten Password
- To access your account, go to verizonwireless.com and select My Account from the Sign In option.
- On the right side of the password box, beneath the Forgot Your Info button, click on Forgot Your Info.
- Click Continue after you’ve entered your user ID or 10-digit cellphone number.
- The next step may require you to input your billing zip code, so be sure to follow the instructions carefully.
- Depending on your preference and the accuracy of your account contact information, you may receive a text message, email, or even a letter with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Click on Send Password after you’ve made your selection. You’ll receive the instructions sooner or later based on your selection. It doesn’t matter how you go about it, you must follow the instructions that have been given to you.
Recovering A Forgotten User ID
Don’t be concerned if you can’t find your identification. After selecting My Account, the only thing that differs from the steps listed above is clicking on the link that says Forgot User ID.
After that, you will be prompted to provide your email address or cell phone number so that the system can begin the process of retrieving your information. If you comply with the instructions, you will be given a user ID. The process of signing in can also be streamlined further by simply utilizing your 10-digit phone number, which is another option.
What is a Verizon account number?
Your account number is the number that Verizon uses internally to identify your specific account, most commonly for purposes pertaining to billing. When you move your number away from Verizon to use it with a different carrier, you will also need the account number.
Where to get your account number?
It is not necessary to go to such great lengths in order to get your account number. If you already have a MyVerizon account, all you need to do is log in and pick “Account settings overview” from the drop-down menu that appears after you click “Account.”
The account number ought to be presented under the “My Profile” section.
If you happen to have a bill lying around, your account number should be found on the right-hand side of the document that it is printed on.
Verizon prepaid account number:
Finding your account number with a Verizon prepaid account is done in a different way than with other types of accounts. Calling the Prepaid Customer Service line at Verizon at (888) 294-6804 is the simplest way to obtain the account number for your Verizon Prepaid service.
Reaching a customer service agent for a prepaid company can be challenging and time-consuming. One method that is more efficient is as follows:
- Sign in to your MyVerizon prepaid account through the internet platform.
- To view your prepaid account number, go to “Profile & Settings” and then click the button labeled “Display My Prepaid Account Number.”
- Include a “-00001” after that value in your calculations.
What Is Verizon Cloud?
This week, Verizon Cloud underwent some changes that included the addition of a new plan, the removal of another plan, a price adjustment for one plan, and the ability to backup more than just your phones.
Their cloud storage solution “has never been done before,” as it provides clients with limitless continuous data backups for not only their smartphones but also their laptops. You’ve got our attention now, so continue.
Even though they have been updated, Verizon Cloud continues to offer the same three options. You now have the option to purchase Unlimited for $19.99 per month, 2 TB for $14.99 per month, and 600 GB for $5.99 per month. In the past, the maximum storage capacity for a Verizon Cloud plan was 2 terabytes, and it cost $12.99 per month to subscribe to either the 600 GB or the 2 terabyte plan. However, the medium plan offered 1 terabyte of storage for $9.99 per month.
With each of these Verizon Cloud plans, you get a unique collection of features tailored to your specific plan. As you have already guessed, the Unlimited package has the most content.
For instance, if you pay for Unlimited, you will have the ability to share with up to 5 users, backup files on both your phone and PC, share storage, and search across all of your devices. The 2 TB plan is identical to that, except that it does not have unlimited storage space. The $5.99 plan offers very little of such content.
If you feel as though you could profit from using a cloud backup system, the following are some of the additional advantages:
- Advanced searching and digital storage
- Photos and videos are preserved in their original dimensions.
- PIN-protected private folder
- Simple sharing with friends and family by text, social media, and TV cast
- Weekly video and photo flashbacks to revisit treasured memories
- Make movies out of your images and videos.
- Fujifilm photo printing
According to Verizon Cloud’s FAQ, the following types of data are supported for backup:
- Contacts (sync only)
- Text messages (sync only)
- Call logs (sync only)
Where can I find my account number and PIN from my previous carrier?
Below we have listed a few carriers and how you can find your account number and PIN for the same:
Account Number: In most cases, it can be found in the very top right corner of your receipt. Alternatively, you can log in to your account and go to the My Account page.
Passcode: In most cases, the final four digits of your phone number is the PIN. You can call AT&T at 1-800-331-0500 if you can’t recall.
As a precaution, some AT&T Postpaid ports will require further verification. AT&T will send you an SMS to confirm your port-out request if your account is marked for extra security.
Google Project Fi
Account Number: Click Manage Plan from the Account menu, and then select Cancel Service from the app. To transfer your number to a new carrier, follow the onscreen instructions and select “Transfer your number.” Your account number and passcode will be displayed in the app once you cancel. As long as you haven’t transferred your number to another carrier, you won’t be canceled.
Please contact Google Project Fi if you have any questions.
Account Number: Visit MetroPCS.com, pick My Account from the drop-down menu and choose a payment date for any month. Your account number can also be found in your monthly bill reminder SMS.
PIN: Unless you update it, your PIN is usually your birthday. Please call Metro PCS at 1-888-863-8768 if you have any doubts.
Account Number: It’s the 10-digit phone number you’ve provided.
PIN: Under Account Settings on your online account site, you’ll find your PIN. Please call Republic Wireless at 1-800-368-4268 if you are unsure about your service.
It can take up to seven business days for Republic Wireless to port your account. There is a 72-hour window after you request a port out that your number will be transferred.
Account Number: To do this, log in to your personal account on the internet. To see your account number and PIN, go to your account settings, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and select Port Out details.
PIN: To see your account number and PIN, go to Account Settings and click Port out information. Ting may be reached at 1-855-846-4389 if you have any further questions.
- How to view text messages on verizon?
- How to find verizon account number?
- Verizon Technical Support call from 1-800-922-0204 (Scam or legit)?
- Verizon free watch/iPhone survey (is it legit?)
- Can You Use a Jitterbug Phone on Verizon?
- What Is Verizon Digital Secure?
- Verizon Global vs LTE-CDMA – Which One to Use?
- What does “Cellco Partnership d/b/a Verizon Wireless” mean?
- How to see call log on Verizon?
- Why Does My Verizon iPhone Say Waiting For Activation?
- How Do I Clear My Verizon Cloud?