Yoodley is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The Care Code: 201 [LU100] is all about you being unable to access your AT&T email properly. This means that you won’t be able to access your email account via Currently or any other login URLs that you have been using. Surprisingly, you can access your emails just fine on the Gmail app.
It is only the AT&T email that seems to be glitchy. The error persists and tells you that you have entered your password wrong one too many times. Therefore, your access has been denied.
If you try to add your AT&T emails to your Gmail account, you would be unable to do so since AT&T would block verification claiming that you have entered the password wrong as a result of the Care Code: 201 [LU100].
How to Fix AT&T Care Code: 201 [LU100]?
Below we have described a few ways you can fix the Care Code: 201 [LU100]:
Reset Your AT&T Email Password
Are you unable to log into your email? Well, in certain situations, you might not be able to log into your email even with the right password. Here you will find the “incorrect password” popup.
To counter this, you can try to reset your password and wait for the information to resync. Remember that this could take almost 72 hours.
If this does not work, you will need to contact the provider of your email service.
Did you update your AT&T ID password recently? Make an attempt to log in to your email account using the new password you set. In the event that that does not work, you will need to reset your password.
- Simply navigate to att.com/myatt.
- Select Forgot password?
- Please enter your information for the password.
- Once you enter the interface, try and follow the steps mentioned on the screen.
- Doing so will help you select a quick password for temporary use. At the same time, you can also choose to answer certain security questions.
- If you successfully follow the steps, AT&T will let you know where they delivered your temporary password if you choose to go with that option.
- Once done, you can start by creating a new password for your account.
Activate Your AT&T Account
Is the email address you’re attempting to log in to currently associated with a working AT&T account? Due to account security breach reasons, they cannot reset your password manually. Such a situation will only occur if your email address fails to match or associate with the active account.
If you created an ID when you were setting up your internet, that ID has already been active for you. In any case, you should keep an eye out for two emails coming from them. In order to sign in, you will need the information that is contained in these emails. Your identification information will be sent to one email, and your temporary password will be sent to the other.
After you have activated the ID that we have emailed to you, you will have the ability to change your ID to something that is simpler for you to recall. Remember that new identifiers need to be associated with working email addresses.
The following is the activation process for your AT&T account:
- Visit the myAT&T sign-in page in your web browser.
- Use the user ID and the temporary password that we emailed to you to sign in.
- Determine an unchangeable password to use with your new ID.
- Please read over and agree to the Terms & Conditions of using your AT&T User ID. If you use AT&T Internet, there is a possibility that you may need to carry out some additional measures.
Contact AT&T Customer Support
If nothing works, the only option you have is to contact Customer Support. A number of times they will be able to help you out with the issue. Usually, once you have verified yourself as the one trying to access your own AT&T email account, customer support will try to re-sync your account which can get you around the Care Code: 201 [LU100].
If customer support fails too, you have no option but to abandon your email account and create a new one.
- Does AT&T provide service in Puerto Rico?
- 7 Best AT&T-Compatible Modems and Routers
- How to change AT&T phone number?
- How To Suspend My AT&T Service
- [FIXED] AT&T Internet Keeps Dropping
- How to email AT&T customer service
- [FIXED] AT&T Data Not Working
- Is There Any Activation Fee for AT&T? Everything You Need to Know
- What does care code: 205.2 [lu003] mean? How to get rid of it?
- How to Separate Yahoo Mail From AT&T Account?
- What Is AT&T Internet 18?
- How to Get AT&T Number Transfer Pin?
- How to Report Phone & Internet Outage AT&T?
- Is AT&T Compatible With Straight Talk?